With the Han-Modular® Domino System, HARTING is launching the next level of modular connectors to the market.
Thursday 1st September 2022
Your benefits at a glance:
- Smaller and lighter connectors allow space savings of up to 50%
- Maximum flexibility as scalable to the respective need
- Reduction of installation times by combining several individual connections
- Compatible with the components of the Han-Modular® series, the market standard for modular industrial connectors
- Sustainability through consistent modularisation
Just as dominoes have two separate squares, a domino module is made up of two building blocks or cubes. Each domino module consists of a cube with a small tab and a cube with a large tab. The cubes can be flexibly joined to form modules as required. A Han-Modular® Domino module therefore enables the transmission of power, signals, data or compressed air, as male and female contacts can be combined in one domino module
Configuration of the Han-Modular® connectors
Use the Han® Online Configurator and quickly and easily assemble your Han-Modular® interface and benefit from the advantages.
- Ensure the compatibility of the components with each other
- Selection always in view through interactive 3D visualization
- Documentation via download package for the complete interface
- Working in a team using the save, load and share function