Careers at Futura Electronics
to join its sales team. Futura Electronics remains one of Irelands largest stocking distributors servicing the Electronic, Electrical and Medical device manufacturing both at home and abroad. Our Sales team work closely with design, engineering and material departments to understand their needs and provide solutions using our extensive range of electronic components, industrial controls .As an owner managed business set up in 1983 we have a natural pride in our products and particularly the services we offer. A personal touch is emphasised and is one of our core values, a strong work ethic, drive to succeed while never compromising integrity and a passion for delivering quality & service is essential and characteristic of our entire team.
Job purpose & qualities required of candidate:
- Focus on meeting the needs of existing customers and developing new accounts.
- Ability to Close Sales and meet targets.
- Convert business opportunities to successful sales
- Maintain accurate customer information to ensure opportunities can be tracked to a successful conclusion.
- To be a self-starter, able to focus on the end result.
- Manage, and build rapport with customers and work with different personality types.
- Understand customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Answering potential customers’ questions and suppling relevant information.
- Keep up to date with product information and changes.
- Staying informed about competing products and suppliers.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Exemplify the professional and customer focused impression of Futura
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
Knowledge & experience:
- Proficiency in the use of Computers, and CRM solutions
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Competitive salary and package is dependent on experience.